6.21.2008

Summer in ROY@N~~



today 21/6 is the longest day of the year
I'm waiting for the night fall...now is 2236 n the sky looks like 2000 in msia
Spent my 1st day of summer in Royan..
I thought it would be very boring
Cos when we reach the gare there's only 3 persons who come to fetch us
somemore they dont really talk with us at first!!T.T
But luckily it turns out to be a very nice trip
our dear juniors said that our trip was not worth it
but i personnally think that it's not bad cos I was really enjoying
So glad that I can meet @ new friends...
seems like my life in france will come back to 'live' afterwards!!!^^

What had I done over there?
Nothing much lar>>
Walking by the seaside
sunburning
watching some pretty francaises
take some pictures
buy postcard>>>for gwen's collection...haha
the thing i did the most is chatting gua?

Comment on Royan..
since i was just walking by the seaside,
I cant judge whether it's a beautiful place or not
moi, I adore architecture...and some old buildings would have satisfy my this little desire
but 1 thing for sure, royan's seaside is bigger than LR's
and those friendly Royannais make me feel really happy...hehe!!

As conclusion,
Thanks you guys very much
And dont forget to visit tours later!!^^

4 comments:

shinichi said...

saye xde pic kat sane..waaaa~~

Yau said...

saya ade gambar u 2 ma

shinichi said...

hihihi nnt sy claim..ngeee thnx~~~

*xiao xing* said...

serious o?the beach there is bigger than LR's ?
then I would like to take a look there lor:p