7.10.2008

1st week of hOliday in Malaysia...

I've been expecting so long for this day to come..
and voilà, Im in Malaysia since this monday..
Let's first begin with my journey home
I left Formule 1 with the others at 8am on 6/7..Everyone was punctuate cos this time we were going home..
After 2 hours in métros, transits...we had finally reached CDG..
Paris's airport...but i would rather call it car-park...too lousy for Paris ma...
I've lost my dear girlfriend during my check-in..I couldnt believe that I've lost her...oh, my poor Juliet W910i......
I've took Emirates' flight...quite ok lar...but the breakfast was a disaster for me
You know what they served?
the most attracting one is the croissant...already kemek that looks exactly like KAKA!!!I lost all my appetite after le premier regard...

When I reached KLIA, it was already 1410...
And I've waited for my luggage for 2 hours...dunno why did it have to take so many time...
And, it's time to meet my parents n grandpa,it has been 9 months that we've been apart...
I dropped by grandma's house in serdang for diner..
And after that went back to Sg Ruan...
I got cirit-birit the first night,
Skin allergic starting by the second night...till now...huhuhu...
Well, this first week is rather boring...doing nothing...
Cos human is really a strange species..when we're busy, we eager of relaxing
but when we're relaxing, we want to find something to do...

My holiday programme starts tommorow...first stop will be my best friend's house...
Spend a night over there and hanging out with secondary schul's frens on saturday night...
Going to serdang again on sunday...
Cos my travel to Melaka n Genting will starts on Tuesday...

Voilà...that's all for now...having difficulty to fall asleep cos I sleep too much this afternoon...hehe..


-~y@u~--waiting for tomorow to come mode--**

2 comments:

shinichi said...

heeeee...terperasan that i totally lost contact with yau since our last meet at klia...
nak no nset~~~~

Dila Matasan said...

hehhe..miss u la yau..nnt kita jmpa mau kacau u puas2!heeee;p