7.03.2008

Angou 3

Hizami is on the plane now and will arrive in Malaysia tomorrow...so jealous...
WHen it comes to be waiting,
everything seems to be passing damn slow..
Still got 4 days to go...it sounds like very soon to others
but seriously, my heart is burnt with impatience...
Tonight, as last night, I've cooked diner...
Spagheti and mashpotato+brocoli>> (recipe Bib)
I bought Titanic in french version and also a CD...
And I'll soon finished le Journal d'Anne Frank...
Planing for my next voyage...Plan for Geneve and zurich..would like to drop by Grenoble to visit Pei Xin...hum...on verra...
Doing nothing...wanna sleep but dun wan2 squeeze in Nad's bed with her...pity her...
so, I sleep in the living room lar...on the carpet...
I know tomorow morning I'll get scolded by her...but I do this for her own good mar...She got class tomorow n thus a gud sleep is essentiel..^^
And the rain is falling in Angouleme...

--~y@u~--watching the rain washing down the streetway mode---**

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yau..yau..yau..

you know me..how could u..

haisyhhh..!

Yau said...

hahaha!!!saya worry u x ckp tdo mar.....

*xiao xing* said...

Come come come..
u are welcome to my house..
haha...
3days more,u can go back liao..

Yau said...

really ar?den i find 1 day go2 penang de lar