7.02.2008

Angou mode 2




Le menu d'un dîner presque parfait : Plat Chaud--sweet n sour chicken of Chef y@u
5 star déco.............nguang3!!!^^

Since I got to become parasit for a week at Nad n Wer's house, I decided to treat and cook them a diner...
This diner cost me around 15euros...quite cheap right?^^
I started to prepare the ingredients at 5pm
I cooked the sauce while frying the chicken..(like to do 2 things at one time..hehe)
As the result, i finish my cooking at 6.30pm...
If at my home, this is the normal time for diner, so do the nutritionist's advice
But since Im in France I've got to change my little health's phylosophe...
But after coming back from Malaysia, I'll eat no diner after 7pm...
Still got another 2 days in Angouleme...

--~y@u~--missing all my secondary schul's teachers mode--**

3 comments:

bukhari said...

yau!! masak utk kitorang!! ;P

Yau said...

haha!!^^malu ma.......;P

Dila Matasan said...

sedapnya~~~~;)