7.01.2008

Angoulême mode

Today is my 4th day in Angouleme,counting down the day to go back to Malaysia..
A big thanks to Nad and Wer cos let me become parasit at their home for a week..
Thanks to Yang and Jeff....
Just drink 2 tins of beer last night and now j'ai mal au couer....
dunno y, mayb longtime din drink?
Later going to Auchan to buy ingredients to cook sweet n sour chicken
Longtime din cook since I last quit my 'Team Masak' in residence U...miss the moment..
Wish to go to Bordeaux tomorow but everyone is lazy..
Plan to go to North..like Suisse Colmar Germany etc this October but got to do the Hari Raya Feast....hurm.......
So now left xmas holiday for travel...where should I go?

--~y@u~--not en forme mode cos of alccol..--**

1 comment:

Be Inspired said...

takpe yau.. cuti lama..

pgrm raya raya tu 2,3 hari je... lps tu pg la jalan2 :)